Sabtu, 11 September 2010

cuplikan chatting :)

sepotong cuplikan chatting dengan dia :)

Azka Odvilia: yess.. you know that its not comfort when keep a secret from family thats i usually did before
rizkymoes: yeah i can understand, i also still do for my indonesian family for you, and I also did before indeed with the only former relation, its a kind of difficult to say...
rizkymoes: did you had a lot of boyfriends before btw
rizkymoes: just interested
Azka Odvilia: haha..only 4 ex-boy before you
Azka Odvilia: hbu?
rizkymoes: 4 only thats a lot heee!
rizkymoes: If i could tell that I had 4 girls before I was a happy man
Azka Odvilia: haha, but they made me sad so i'm not happy with 4 of them
Azka Odvilia: you're the best for me
rizkymoes: ahh thats good to hear because you know, actually you're the first girl I get, after I fell I love
Azka Odvilia: really??so lucky i am
rizkymoes: before I had the 'terbalik'problem from you: I couldnt get a girl I liked here in Belanda,
rizkymoes: never, but i fell in loved a lot of times
rizkymoes: and always get very sad of them
rizkymoes: but you get the boy, and after they made you sad...
Azka Odvilia: no, i got them and then they made me sad..
rizkymoes: just like i said?
Azka Odvilia: oh ya??hehe
Azka Odvilia: but i still dont understand that you fall in love with me
Azka Odvilia: nothing special in me
rizkymoes: as my friend said: your beautifullness lies in your normality, ok thats a strange translation of dutch, but you know what i mean?
rizkymoes: I like the way who you are now
Azka Odvilia: yess, i know actually there's no reason to love someone
rizkymoes: and dont deny that you are a beatiful and very cute girl hee!
Azka Odvilia: just love and enjoy the time with him/her
Azka Odvilia: hee, dank je
rizkymoes: yes that, love just happens...

huwaaaa, romantis banget yaa si ayang >.<
tolong turunin gw dong, gw lagi melayang-layang nih, hehe...

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar